‘Today, not only women adorn themselves with all sorts of sporty, classic, elegant or casual scarves. Men throughout history have been rocking scarves. A mens Scarf is not only a great accessory for styling but also a great tool that can keep you warm in autumn and winter. However, how does a man actually wear it properly and when should one take it off?
Scarfs for Men Brands & Styles
1. British Casual Autumn Men’s Scarf
2. Black Italian Cashmere Men’s Scarf
3. Long Elegant Desert-Inspired Semi-Casual Men’s Scarf
4. Layered Festival Bohemian Men’s Scarf
5. Vintage Retro Acrylic Men’s Scarf
6. Brown Soft Scarf for Men
7. Geometric Honey Comb Polyester Men’s Scarf
8. Gents Cashmere Scarf
9. Ethnic Business Casual Men’s Scarf
10. Long Knitted Men’s Scarf
11. Modern Plaid Print Men’s Scarf
12. Galaxy Silk Men’s Scarf
13. Large Rectangular Business Men’s Scarf
14. French Navy Men’s Scarf
15. Monochromatic Plaid Casual Men’s Scarf
16. Ethnic Tribal Men’s Scarf
17. Diamond Pattern Men’s Scarf
18. Men’s Indigo Scarf
19. Palestinian Jacquard Casual Men’s Scarf
20. Infinity Men’s Scarf
21. Classic Plain Business Men’s Scarf
22. Gray Men’s Scarf Knitted
23. Long Twill Plaid Cashmere Men’s Scarf
24. Hooded Denim Men’s Scarf
25. Artistic Color Smudge Men’s Scarf
26. Handknit Striped Men’s Scarf
27. Elegant Geometric Lines Men’s Scarf
28. Merino Wool Men’s Scarf
29. Classic Hand-knit Digital Jacquard Men’s Scarf
30. Men’s Silk Chiffon Scarf
31. Geometric Retro Plaid Men’s Scarf
32. Plaid Scarf for Men
33. Retro Smart Casual Men’s Scarf
34. Felted Circle Men’s Scarf
35. Stripes Men’s Wool Scarf
36. Plaid Italian Mens Scarf
37. Vintage Abstract Viscose Casual Mens Scarf
Types of Men’s Scarf
Oversized shawls, colorful scarves, and fluffy loops are the perfect accessories to give every outfit a special touch and help achieve that perfect new layered men’s look! Whether as a splash of color, a fashionable eye-catcher, or an accessory to complete your overall look, scarves, and shawls keep you trendy and warm. Here are the different types of men’s scarf.
1. Men’s Winter Scarves
A warm knit men’s scarf protects men against the harsh cold winter and gives a cuddly and pleasant feeling when worn under a coat or a parka. A knit winter scarf cuts a fine figure even for business or evening wear. Winter stripe scarves or monochrome fringed scarves are also popular with men of all ages.
Wool is a very natural material perfect for winter scarves. It is made from different animal hair. Whether sheep, alpaca or angora wool, all the materials are one thing above all else: cuddly and therefore perfect for the winter. A thick wool men’s scarf with a cable pattern is ideal for the cold winter and protects against wind and weather.
A sturdy leather jacket or a smart wool coat can are stylishly be complemented by a high-quality men’s winter scarf. With a strong color like mustard yellow, red or petrol you are in the current season with this look in vogue.
2. Men’s Summer Scarves
Mens summer scarf not only keeps you warm, but it also emphasizes your personal look in an unobtrusive way. Casual trend scarves in many colors are a must-have in the current men’s fashion trends.
Made of warm wool or exclusive cashmere they are an ideal companion for your outdoor activities. Traveling a lot in summer absolutely calls for men’s leather weekend bags to complete your globetrotter look in the summer.
3. Men’s Silk Scarf
Silk scarves are ideal for those who love the dandy style. Pair it with extravagant necklaces and your style will be perfect. Silk is extracted from the cocoon of the silkworms. They can be dyed very well and is characterized by an unmistakable shine. To style, wear it with a printed foulard or a simple V-neck.
Way to Tie a Scarf for Men
Simply wrap around the neck, the scarf quickly loses its effect. We reveal the most important techniques, models and rules to make wearing a scarf look elegant for you. You can also find instructions below.
- The loop – Perfect for anyone who likes it uncomplicated: Tie the scarf around the neck and pull one end from the bottom through the loop. It is especially nice with monochrome scarves – big colored prints can distract you otherwise.
- Knotted – For the advanced and adventurous: Tie the men’s scarf around the neck once. Turn the loop, which is then at the level of the décolleté, once. Now pull the two ends from the top through the twisted loop and drape over each other.
- Waterfall – In order to get the waterfall effect, softly falling materials are suitable. Tie the men’s scarf around your neck and hide one end in the loop. Lay the second end across and on the other side also under the loop.
- Hidden – Wrap the scarf around the neck and tie the ends together. Then push the resulting knot upwards and put the loop over it. Tricky!
- The Cape – Capes are THE it-piece of the season. If you do not have one, you can cheat with a big scarf: Put it around your shoulders and upper body and throw it over. At least as nice as the original!
Men’s Scarfs FAQ
If you wear a hooded sweatshirt you can wear a colored scarf for a different touch. Depending on the workplace, especially beautiful color-neutral hoodies can even be worn to work – best combined with a pretty scarf and trousers. Only in the evening, the hoodie should rather stay at home: For upscale restaurants, the theater or festive occasions, a men’s scarf is then too casual.
The most common wat to tie a men’s scarf is as follows:
1. Put one end of the men’s scarf on your right shoulder.
2. Wrap the scarf around your neck and let it hang down.
3. Wrap the long end of the scarf twice around your neck
4. Put your scarf in your coat or jacket so it does not slip.
Alternatively, wrap the scarf around your neck as many times as possible until two short ends are left. These can either hang you easily or hide in the noose around your neck.
The width of a scarf for men should be anywhere between 6 – 14 inches (or 16-36 cm) with a length of anywhere between 50 – 90 inches (or 127 – 230 cm). Depending on the height of the person, the scarf can be shorter or longer so that it wraps around your next perfectly.
Here is a video that clearly helps explaining how to easily tye your scarf.
Whether knotted, tied as a sling, or simply loosely thrown around the neck once or several times – a mens scarf not only makes a practical accessory during the cold season but also a trendy companion that can decorate our neck in every season. In winter they keep us warm. In the summer we can complete every outfit with them. Get yours now or gift it your special someone!