You already have a collection of different shoes and coats for various seasons and events. In any case, with regards to men’s sunglasses, you presumably wear a similar pair whether you’re thumping around a music celebration or chit-chatting at a wedding. A few shades are excellent multitaskers while others aren’t.
According to Ashley Weston, a stylist expert for menswear, ladies can quickly see the minor subtle elements. This is particularly significant for your shades. What’s more, similarly as you wouldn’t wear your work boots when going to the beach. You would prefer wearing different shades on each excursion. It’s all about the setting, according to Weston.
The Best Trending Sunglasses for Men
After having a long winter, you may have overlooked the sun. Regardless, if it’s incredible for warming up the climate and for the most part bestowing a feeling of joy and prosperity, it can likewise ruin on your eyes. This is the reason why you require a decent pair of shades (or a good hat) to keep those eyes ensured.
From aviators to something a bit more daring, here are 21 trendy pairs of mens sunglasses that you can wear this summer and spring. Here is our top selection.
1. Cloudfield Polarized Bamboo Wooden Sunglasses
This unique bamboo wood sunglass has a nice design and fits comfortably on you. It can last longer and its color won’t fade.
- Each pair of Cloudfield sunglasses comes with a high-quality bamboo sunglasses case and pouch
- 9-layer polarized lenses with a double UV blocking coating and polarizing film
Stylish and trend as well as unisex. They are polarized and perfect for adventures! They are also very lightweight and beautiful.CHECK PRICE
2. Polarspex Mens Retro Sunglasses
These exceptional frames will help you emerge among a large number of different folks strolling around the city.
- polarized lense with UVA and UVB protection
- made from the same high-end materials as the other celebrity-endorsed designer brands, but at a much lower cost.
- also available for children ages 2-7 years old
3. Genuine Men’s Bamboo Sunglasses
A stylish sunglass that is made from genuine bamboo. It can also be engraved as a gift and giveaways in special occassions.
- Unique red shades protect your eyes and look awesome
- It comes with a special gift box
4. Gucci Men’s Square Sunglasses
The exquisite details of these mens sunglasses are what separates this from the others. This can work on all face shapes.
- non-polarized but with anti-reflective coating
- lenses are constructed from impact-resistant prescription material and provide 100% UV protection.
- scratch-resistant and coated with superhydrophobic and anti-reflective treatments at no additional cost.
5. Tribal Ebony Wooden Sunglasses
It features a unique tribal designed pattern and has a black polarized lens to protect the eyes from UV rays.
- made with natural recycled ebony wood temples
- with black acetate frames and black lenses that give a classic look
- sustainable and eco-friendly fashion that will turn heads.
6. Michael Kors Chelsea Aviator Sunglasses
These aviators can make you feel like a cop. So cool.
- with composite polarized lens
- high-quality metal frame
7. Abalone Shell Sunglasses
An elegant unique abalone shell wooden sunglasses with polarized lenses in blue, brown and silver. It’s very comfortable to wear and includes a wooden gift box.
- made of premium grade bamboo wood with abalone shells
- the vibrant color makes it perfect for any joyful occasion like weddings, birthdays or just a simple walk on the beach.
8. Luenx Mens Aviator Sunglasses
You can never go wrong with a standard pair of aviators.
- with polarized UV400 protection lenses.
- made of antioxidant plating & skin-friendly that was tested and harmless to skin
- made of lightweight material
- with a skin-friendly nose pad that enables you a long-time wearing without marks
9. Round Sunny Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
This bamboo wood sunglass has a unique round frame. It can surely attract anyone’s attention.
- polarized lens that comes in blue, brown, and gray
- made of zebrawood
- you can choose your preferred bamboo box style
- includes box, bag, cloth and polarized test card
10. Ray-Ban Men’s Aviator Sunglasses
These frames are amazingly light. In fact, you can’t even feel that it’s there. Additionally, they are likewise super tough, making them ideal for any trail.
- 100% imported metallic frame
- non-polarized but with UV protection coating
- with a variety of metal frame colors and sizes to choose from
- case and lens cloth is included
11. Retro Hippie Round Lens Sunglasses
A magnificent classic round metal sunglasses boast colorful and fun lenses.
- inspired by the legendary John Lennon
- made with a metal based frame and colored polycarbonate lens
12. Oakley Men’s Rectangular Sunglasses
These classic frames can make you look sharp.
- the lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm.
- designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity.
- stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection.
13. Unique Vintage Wooden Sunglasses
This unique vintage retro style wooden sunglasses features only the top quality and lightweight zebrawood, that offers a comfortable fit and sturdy at the same time.
- 100% handcrafted wooden sunglasses
- lenses are specially designed so that they are transparent and polarized
- super chic and unique style
- comes with a bamboo case, a cloth travel pouch and a cleaning cloth
14. Prada Linea Rossa Men’s Sunglasses
Imagine yourself riding on a sailboat wearing this super-classic men’s sunglasses.
- eyewear features sleek style with modern silhouettes that make the collection distinctive.
- the frames of the Prada Linea Rossa eyewear collections reinterpret brand creativity through contemporary, avant-garde design.
15. Retro Steampunk Round Flip-up Sunglasses
This stylish pair of flip-up sunglasses are suitable for all kinds of face types.
- with UV 400 Lenses.
- made of quality metallic frame with spring leg to make it fit for nearly everyone.
- can provide all-round sun protection with outstanding style.
16. Joopin Semi Rimless Polarized Sunglasses
The frames of these glasses are extremely tough.
- Tri Acetate Cellulose lens
- durable and comfortable frame, perfect for long wearing
- comes with soft box, hard case, exquisite bag, exclusive lens cloth, polarized testing card and essential spare parts
17. Dark Tinted Oval Sunglasses
Captivating eyewear is noticeable even in a far distant with this dark tinted oval retro style sunglasses.
- rimless frame
- acrylic lenses
- handmade metallic gold frame
18. Hand Made Wooden Sunglasses
When it comes to sunglasses, expand your horizons and try the latest versions.
- TAC UV400 gray polarized lenses
- supplied with an embossed leather case and Canyon branded microfiber carrying pouch
19. Handmade Maple Wood Sunglasses
Not your ordinary wayfarer sunglasses, these maple wood sunglasses may seem plainly designed but this actually floats! You’ll never have to watch another pair of shades sink into the lake again.
- handmade with 100% natural maple wood (stronger and more durable than bamboo sunglasses)
- polarized lenses for superhero sharp vision and UV400 rated sun protection
- comes with engraved bamboo carrying case and microfiber pouch
20. Square Aviator Sunglasses
If you want to go vintage then why not try these square aviators that comes in black and brown colors.
- Great quality.
- Designer frames on a budget.
21. Retro Black Bambusa Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
The durable wood sunglasses feature only premium quality bamboo. The bright lens colors are simply made for the warm sunny weather of summer.
- with UV Protection: UV400
- Real Bamboo square men sunglasses.
22. ATTCL Men’s Hot Classic Aviator Sunglasses
These dark aviators will bring out the inner Hunter S. Thompson in you. However, if you are not interested in guns then you can wear these rounded aviators while having your brew or whiskey.
- composite lens with UV protection
- imported metal frames
23. Green Lituanica Wayfarer Wood Sunglasses
The most playful design in the collection, the Green Lituanica eyewear in wayfarer design. Inspired by Northern European culture, combined with modern high fashion design, creates a new Galinieri collection
- REVO Polarized lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Galinieri style engraving
- a high-quality handmade product that is built to last
24. Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglass
These frames are ideal for concealing your eyes while you’re admiring the scenes at the beach.
- lenses are engineered for superior optical clarity and impact resistance
- frames are built for maximum strength and durability
- co-molded rubber nose pad and temple arms for a no-slip comfortable fit
25. Gothic Oval Sunglasses
This is the most unique eyewear because of its gothic features an oval lens. It has a funky jagged acetate and curved metal temple design
- made in Korea in the 90s
- optical Quality Frame
- a must-have for any sunglasses collector
26. Ray-Ban Men’s Aviator Metal Sunglasses
Prove to your colleagues that you have an amazing taste by wearing these classic aviators. They’ll match impeccably with chinos as well as dark-colored polo.
- metal aviators featuring prescription-ready lenses with “RB” etched on the left lens
- includes a protective case and lens cloth
- non-polarized with UV protection
27. Men’s Aviators Oversized Sunglasses
1980s style deadstock aviator sunglasses is a head turner at an affordable price!
- polarized brown gradient lens and gold metal frame
- high European quality
28. Personalized Wooden Sunglasses
This pair is ideal for guys who are fashion conscious. With these amazing men’s sunglasses, any man can definitely create an impression without going over the edge.
- Perfect for party gifts and giveaways
- Free engraved
- Cheap but made of good quality materials
29. Walnut Ebony Wood Round Sunglasses
These Walnut ebony round sunglasses are easy to wear for everyday use and match any outfit of the day.
- made of 11 layers of wood of the highest quality.
- high quality and especially comfortable spring hinges made of stainless steel.
- polarized & UV400 lenses
- include a high quality foldable rigid Kraft case and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
30. Oct17 Bamboo Wood Wooden Polarized Sunglasses
If you are planning to go bold then these wooden frames are the best option.
- frame and temples are made with eco-friendly natural sustainable walnut wood
- tinted Polarized mirrored lens filters harmful light, and are also anti-glare, anti-scratch, and water resistant.
31. Designer Inspired Sunglasses
This affordable designer inspired eyewear is a customer favorite. It features attractive gradient lenses in a metal frame.
- great quality sunglasses in very affordable price
- vintage from before 2000
32. Versace Mens Sunglasses
Since you are only wearing trunks at the beach then you can choose to go bolder with your shades by wearing these Versace mens sunglasses.
- made in Italy
- unconventional luxury product with bright colors and cutting-edge design.
33. Mandala Engraved Wayfarer Sunglasses
These classic matt black frames are uniquely engraved and 100% handmade. Hand-drawn mandala on each of the black bamboo arms to reveal the golden grain below.
- comes complete with a black pull string protective carry pouch
- made of natural bamboo
- polarized UV400 lenses
34. Oakley MPH Fives Squared Men’s Sunglasses
Musical celebrations are the ideal spot to enjoy having some fun with your mens sunglasses.
- Made in USA
- Microfiber pouch included
- Lenses are prescription ready (Rx-able)
35. Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses
Never lose your sunglasses again! The Polarized Foldable Sunglasses are the best accessory for everyone who has an active lifestyle.
- Can easily be folded and tucked away for ultimate portability, but they still maintain a highly durable frame.
- Comprised of precision-cut lenses that reduce eye strain when worn.
36. Prada Mens Sunglasses
If you prefer not to appear excessively energetic or too fashionable then go for a simple design that can catch some attention.
37. Fox Black Bamboo Wooden Sunglasses
This trendy eyewear with rectangular aviator shape introduced the new kind of style that breaks the sunglasses fashion line, the Fox Black Bamboo Wooden Sunglasses. This rectangular frame is best to wear by people with oval and square-shaped faces.
- Polarized Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Paul Ven lens etching
38. Ray-Ban Men’s Square Sunglasses
The ultimate sunglasses can give you a great summer look.
- Redesigned with slightly larger rectangular lenses.
- Rubberized frame finish to really give them that extra edge.
39. Sand Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
This vibrant and refreshing color of a wayfarer sunglass with the captivating bamboo wood full frame will surely you want to have this summer.
- Easy cleaning that comes with a microfiber pouch.
- With stainless steel spring hinges
- Made of 100% REAL wood that is handmade to promote a green and healthy environment.
40. Tom Ford Men’s Giulio Sunglasses
These shades are not simply a Tom Ford brand. These are the real style of shades that Tom Ford uses, to go well with your tom ford perfume for men.CHECK PRICE
41. Translucent Wayfarer Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
The unique wayfarer bamboo wood sunglasses feature a combination of a clear bridge and frame with a bamboo wood hinge, temple, and earpiece. Fashion-Forward eyewear fit for any face shape.
- polarized lenses for protection against UV, UVA, and UVB rays.
- comes with wooden box
42. Versace Men’s Sunglasses
A pair of sunglasses with thick frames does not make you look like you’ve overdone it.
- Scratch-resistant lenses.
- Unconventional luxury product with bright colors and cutting-edge design.
- Perfect for those looking for the latest fashion trends.
How to Find the Perfect Mens Sunglasses
For all the confident guys out there, summer is practically around the corner. With the hotter climate on its way and the sun at long last has come out from hibernation, it’s the ideal opportunity to search for that spectacular pair of shades.
Why not consider having two pairs of shades? One pair is a decent one while the other one is something that’s alright to lose. Shades are considered a summer necessity, so it’s expected that it might get lost in a boat or a bar. However, a modest and beautiful pair might not be the best match for your suit.
Regardless, if you’re planning to spend a large portion of your next paycheck or simply your daily budget for your espresso, a vital component in purchasing a pair of shades is to try them on. Never feel reluctant to try out each pair. You can even snap a photo of yourself in order to discover what sunglasses look great on you. We also suggest getting a second reliable opinion from one of your honest friends.
Sunglasses according to Celebrities
Always ensure that you feel damn great in your sunglasses. Truly, shades are an indication of genuine badassery. Just imagine Tom Cruise in his aviators, James Dean in his wayfarers, Ryan Gosling’s retro sunglasses, John Belushi and Dan Akroyd in their matched signature sunglasses and the rundown goes on and on.
Simply put, rocking a pair of shades, aside from securing your eyes against the sun, can also enhance your confidence. Whatever pair you select, it is important to ensure that you feel your best in them.
How to Select Sunglasses Color
Select the color depending on how frequently you consider wearing your shades. Blue lenses can be fun while red frames represent boldness. If you’re not an expert in matching colors then you must understand that radiant colors may create a conflict with your daily outfit. Yet, if you desire to create an impression with your adornments, opt for bold colors. In case you’re searching for regular colors then select a color that’s opposite to the color of your hair.
Sunglasses for Different Face Shapes
Below we outline the different models and styles of sunglasses for the different shapes of your face, so you can find the perfect sunglasses for this summer. Similarly, when picking the right haircut for your shape face, sunglasses are not any different.
Sunglasses for Round Face Shapes
Are you a fan of bright white sunglasses? If you have a round face then the best shades for you are those who have more angles. For instance, it must have a square outline or something that looks similar to a cat’s eye. This can enhance the structure of your face.
The bolder the outline, the better. Choose frames that are more structured. Never choose glasses that have rounded outlines. This is because these curves will bring down your present angles.
Sunglasses for Square Face Shapes
In case you have a square face then search for glasses with a slight curve in order to offset the intense lines of your face. Since you now have a solid jawline that numerous men would kill for, then opt for frames that will flaunt that etched jaw, rather than diverting from it. Do not choose shades which are having rectangular or square frames since it can create a conflict on your solid angles.
Sunglasses for Heart Face Shapes
Assuming that you have a heart-shaped face then select a pair of sunglasses that consist of numerous patterns on the base in order to help bring the attention downward. At the same time, it will emphasize the bottom portion of your face. Do not select extensive shades. Smaller shades will compliment your extensive forehead.
Sunglasses for Oval Face Shapes
Guys who have an oval face are very fortunate! This is because they have the most choices when it comes to choosing frames. In case your face is oval along with a curved jawline then settle on a pair of glasses with rectangular or square frames in order to shape those jawbones slightly.
Do not choose over-sized shades. This means that the frames must end directly past the end of your face. Likewise, it must sit perfectly on the bridge of your nose.
Top Best-selling Sunglasses Straps
Wearing sunglasses is never complete without sunglasses straps that can secure your eyewear close to your body anywhere you go! With these straps, you never need to worry about losing your expensive fashionable sunglasses when exploring new destinations! Check out the newest styles of sunglasses retainers below, specifically designed to secure your sunglasses on your neck, and start bringing your sunglasses with you anywhere without the risk of losing it.
1. Braided Leather Sunglasses StrapsCHECK PRICE
2. Minimalist Beaded Sunglasses Strap
3. Pilotfish Cotton Sunglasses StrapCHECK PRICE
4. Slim Leather Sunglass Strap
5. Sturdy Adjustable Sunglasses StrapCHECK PRICE
6. Vintage Chain Sunglasses Strap
7. Vintage Thick Chain Sunglasses StrapCHECK PRICE
8. Paracord Sunglasses Strap
These most loved men’s sunglasses and sunglass straps will surely take your style to the next level this summer! Now, are you ready to wear your awesome new sunglasses with swim shorts combo to the beach?
Get your Shade On
Looking for the right shades can make some men scratch their heads (or hats) especially in choosing the most suitable shape to purchase. Regardless of what genes you have acquired from your parents, some frames can look great with your face shape while others don’t.
We hope that you got enough inspiration and information on the latest shades and sunglass straps to get you going in style this summer. Which pair of sunglasses is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!